New Authorized LG Devices are not supported for Reset FRP Operation!
How to Remove FRP Huawei Kirin 710 and 980 by USB1 Testpoint
1. Disassemble your device and connect device using Test point.
2. You can find Testpoint at Help / Testpoint Area.
3. Your pc will attached COM 1.0 Driver, for Drivers you can check Hydra Tool Folder.
4. Run Main Module and from top select Hisilicon Tab.
5. Then from drop down menu in Service tab select Factory Boot.
6. Click on Initialize Factory mode and Hit Execute.
7. Once in Factory mode Goto Partition Manager Tab and select Factory/USB 1 and click
8. Once the partitions are listed Backup Certification and oeminfo.
9. After backup successfull again goto to Service tab and from drop down select Factory
Reset Protrection/Account and hit Execute.
Note : If after frp remove still active, format/wipe phone via recovery then remove again via Factory Mode (TP)
p.s: You need to Wipe Security for this operation be success, otherwise you will get fail
How to Repair IMEI of Hisilicon & Qualcomm by Manufacturer Mode by Hydra Dongle
P.S: It will delete your user data, Please backup your data before using this function