How to Reset FRP and Format New Vivo UFS / eMMC Chips?
Vivo Y20(PD2034F), Vivo Y20i (V2027), Vivo Y20s (V2029), Vivo Y50 (PD1965F), Vivo X50 (PD2001F), Vivo X50 Pro (PD2005), Vivo Z6 5G (PD1963), Vivo iQOO Z1x (PD2012), Vivo Nex S (PD1805F), Vivo iQOO Neo (V1914A), Vivo iQOO 3 5G (PD1955F), Vivo iQOO Neo 3 5G (PD1981), Vivo Nex 3s (PD1924F), Vivo X50 Pro Plus (PD2005F), Vivo Z1 Pro (PD1911F), Vivo Z1x (PD1921F), Vivo S5 (PD1932), Vivo Z5X (PD1911), Vivo Z3 (PD1813B), Vivo X27 Pro (PD1836), Vivo X27 (PD1838), Vivo iQOO (PD1824), Vivo iQOO Neo 855, Vivo iQOO Pro 4G （PD1922), Vivo iQOO Pro 5G (PD1916), Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing (PD1936A), Vivo NEX 3 4G (V1924A), Vivo NEX 3 5G (V1924T), Vivo Y11 (1906) and Others
p.s : This is Support Next Generation Vivo UFS Chips also
How can I know my device secured or non-secured?
You need to go to the Supported Models tab and Enter your model page, You will see your device secured or non-secured. (Secured devices only Supported FRP and Format)
1. Run "Qualcomm Module" of Hydra Tool
2. Go to Vivo Tab, then, choose "Factory Reset" option
3. For Secured Vivo devices (mobile / Cellphone), Select "Forced Erase" Method.
4. For Non Secured devices, you can use other options like "Safe Format -EMC or Safe Format New - UFS)
5. Find your exact device. To find the Test-points of your device's, go to "Test-points Tab" or "Test-point Folder" in Hydra software Location.
6. Time to keep your device into EDLmode (Emergency Download Mode) using Test-point or using ELD data cable.
7. Click Execute Button and Wait for operation until it's completed.
8. Good Luck!
Image Guide :